FEW MORE PLACES LEFT. PLEASE FORWARD TO THOSE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED. THANK YOU
WORKSHOP ON CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS – Register by Email
Construction Claims – Delay and Disruption – Analysis and Resolution
Practical advice to those working in Projects in the management of claims, understanding, defending and achieving the resolution to claims. Includes Delay Analysis, Analysis for Extra Payment and introduction to Delay and Disruption protocol.
Saturday 11th August 2018
( One Day – 9am to 4pm)
Training fee: Early Bird rate – Rs. 12,500/- per participant
(After 31st July – Rs. 15,000/- per participant)
Royal Colombo Golf Club, Model Farm Road, Borella
For Engineers, Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Lawyers, Adjudicators, Arbitrators, Project Managers, Claims Managers, Consultants, Contractors and all Project staff
Training by- Engineer Malith Mendis
FIDIC Accredited Trainer on Contracts
Member, FIDIC Capacity Building Committee
Sri Lanka Country Representative – Dispute Resolution Board Foundation
· Training fee covers – Training, All Workshop material, Lunch and Refreshments
· Certificates will be issued to all Attendees
· Limited number of Spaces, register early by email
· Cancellations by delegates must be made in writing and received ten days before the Workshop. It is regretted that no refunds will be made or invoices canceled after this date and the full Registration fee will be payable. Substitutions may be made.
· Cancellation by organizers: We reserve the right to cancel the event if it is undersubscribed or for any other reason. In the event of cancellation, we will endeavor to give delegates 7 days notice and the fee will be refunded in full. We cannot be held liable for any pre-booked travel or accommodation costs.
Mendis Cobain Consultants (Pvt) Ltd
59/6, Galpotta Road,
Nawala, Sri Lanka